When they saw me in my space suit and the parachute dragging alongside as I walked, they started to back away in fear. I told them, don’t be afraid, I am a Soviet like you, who has descended from space and I must find a telephone to call Moscow!Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin (9 March 1934 – 27 March 1968) was a Soviet Air Forces pilot and cosmonaut who became the first human to journey into outer space, achieving a major milestone in the Space Race; his capsule, Vostok 1, completed one orbit of Earth on 12 April 1961. Gagarin became an international celebrity and was awarded many medals and titles, including Hero of the Soviet Union, his nation’s highest honour.
Free shipping to European Union, USA & Japan.
The Bella+Canvas 3001 t-shirt feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and the unisex cut is flattering for both men and women. We can’t compliment this shirt enough – it’s one of our crowd favorites. And it’s sure to be your next favorite too!
- Solid colors are 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
- Technique: direct to garment print or embroidery.
This product is made on demand. No minimums.
Please read our important disclaimers page carefully.
© Art/print author: Maksim Kuleshov (Russia)