Gentlemen of Fortune (Russian: Джентльмены удачи) is a 1971 Soviet crime comedy film, filmed at Mosfilm and directed by Aleksandr Sery. The stars of the film include famous Soviet actors such as Yevgeny Leonov, Georgy Vitsin, Savely Kramarov and Radner Muratov.
The film was the leader of Soviet distribution in 1972, drawing 65.02 million box office admissions.
The film was directed by Aleksandr Sery who had just come out of prison. Georgiy Daneliya assisted him and wrote the script. Sery used his prison experience to design many situations in the movie, and he also introduced numerous expressions from Russian criminal slang (known as fenya).
Free shipping to European Union, USA.
This case looks sleek, but it’s tough. Its solid construction fits your iPhone perfectly, and it protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. The smooth finish also makes it stylish and easy to hold.
- Made of a BPA free hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Wireless charging compatible
- Secure yet flexible thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned port openings
- Easy to take on and off
- 0.5 mm raised bezel front
- Graphics are UV printed onto the case with a smooth, matte finish
- The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
- Blank product sourced from China
- Technique: UV printing
This product is made on demand. No minimums.
Apple suggests using MagSafe accessories, including their silicone phone cases, to charge phones with MagSafe chargers, but other cases might also be compatible. Compatibility with MagSafe chargers isn’t guaranteed.
Please read our important disclaimers page carefully.
© Art/print author: Maksim Kuleshov (Russia)